Looking back at the life of Peter we see two different men. The vocal, spoke before he thought, denied the Lord, unrestrained man who was very rough around the edges when he was with Jesus to the man we see in I Peter 5 as a man who is thoughtful, who has grown spiritually, who loves the Lord and wants to encourage others to grow also.
* Be humble with each other and don’t let pride control you.
* Cast all your worries on Him because He cares for you.
* Be sober and vigilant because Satan is always looking for ways to devour you. Resist him.
* Be steadfast in your faith. There are brothers and sisters all over the world just like you.
* Remember that the God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory will restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
* Remain firm in the faith.
Peace to all of you who are in Christ.